Monday 14 January 2013

110V111

For several years I have fiddled around with making something akin to "music" on computers using various software I generally download from the net. While I know nothing about creating music it is something that I find enjoyable and relaxing. Currently I am using Magix Music Maker 16 (which I actually purchased) and a wide range of free VSTi synths from a number of online sources. I am in the process of learning to play the guitar, so maybe in the future I will be able to add some real instrumentation.
The best description I can think of is experimental electronica and my main influences are the early German electronic and ambient bands, 80s industrial, more recent 'drone', and an assortment of mostly French electronic artists.
While I am sure the sounds I produce will not appeal to the majority, I see no reason not to share it with the world. With that in mind I have recently registered at Madeloud.com under the artist name "110V111" (pronounced eleven oh eight) and have uploaded a track titled "One November Drifting". More tracks will follow in time.

Check out 110V111 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment